Botanic Gardens/Totara Park – South Auckland
When: 25th July
• 9am The Strand, Takapuna
• 9.15 Marewa Road, Greenlane. On road, by where it says NZ Tertiary College - by the pinky tree - opposite McDonalds exit.
**For pickups at Greenlane, financial members please register via the site or text or non-financial members contact the trip organiser.
Join us exploring 64 hectares of beautiful gardens including 10 hectares of native forest and more than 10,000 plants from around the world. With gently trickling streams, gorgeous large old Totara trees which give the park its name and the odd hill, there should be something for everyone.
Good trail or running shoes are fine.
Organiser: Amber Gladwin 027-838-9483.
** Non-members: Please phone the organiser to check suitability of the tramp.
Cost: $10 members, $15 non-members, $5 juniors
Please if you are unwell, cold or flu type symptoms, please stay away.
* Only come out with us if you are well
* You are welcome to use your face mask and hand sanitiser.
* There will be a COVID-19 QR code available for scanning
* If you have arrived from overseas in the last month, please stay away.
Maps Online / Printable / GPS
To access the printable maps, download the zipped file, and either:
· open the zipped file, then drag the files to a new location OR
· press and hold (or right-click) the zipped file, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions